IT Time Machine – Veriato 360
Don't Get Blindsided—Data Theft by Employees is on the Rise.
Protect your business. Join Our Webinar on August 30th at 10 AM.
Did you know that 85% of employees admitted to taking company documents and information when they left a business?
And it’s not just when employees leave that your data can be stolen. One-third of employees access sensitive data to do their jobs. Organizations with intellectual property and trade secrets are especially at risk of insider espionage. This was the primary motive for data theft, with 5% of attacks in 2009 growing to 25% in 2015.
The risk of malicious activity has never been more of a reality for businesses today.
As a business owner or IT professional, you simply don’t have time for this:
- The more time you spend trying to figure out what happened, the less time you have for making things better.
- How often have you wished you could see exactly what a user did for troubleshooting purposes?
- When was the last time you were told to put everything on hold so you could assist with investigating someone's actions?
Register For Centerpoint and Veriato's August 30th at 10 AM Webinar And Learn How We Can Help Secure Your Business.
Register Now By Filling Out The Form Below.
Centerpoint IT respects your privacy. We will not sell or share your personal information.
The only real way to tell the difference between an employee doing their job and one who’s stealing from you is to monitor their behavior.
Veriato 360 lets you go back in time while taking the guess work out.
It’s like an IT Time Machine.
- Gray becomes black and white.
- Know who’s using what resources, for how long and why.
- See who’s moving data, including off network to USB or shadow IT services.
- Easily review recordings of activity, like watching a movie via DVR.
Veriato 360’s screen-capture records everything on a monitored computer screen.
- You define how frequently you wish to capture the screen, from the default of every 30 seconds to as often as every second.
- Video playback of screen activity lets you see exactly what happened. Play it back, just like you do with your DVR.
- Export screen shots as individual BMP or JPG graphic files. Multiple snapshots can be exported together as an AVI video file.
© 2017 Centerpoint IT. All Rights Reserved.