Without effective Business Continuity contingencies, your business can suffer devastating consequences during an emergency. Data loss can affect your company’s reputation, leading to loss of business, and lower return on investment for the time your employees spent on the lost work in the first place.
Our Multi-Faceted Business Continuity plan keeps you safe through a range of emergencies, simple as that.
- Understand the Effects of a Disaster: Considering the worst-case scenario is the best way to plan against it. By calculating the costs and consequences of interruption to business processes, you can better mitigate the risks.
- Document Your Resources: The better understanding you have of your own business – from employees to external contacts, to critical technological assets – the more prepared you will be to return to an operational state after disaster strikes.
- Identify Vital Documentation: Even during the fallout of a disaster, your bills still have to be paid on time. That’s why it’s crucial to ensure that important documentation such as this is backed up and accessible no matter the emergency.
- Identify Potential Risks: By understanding the risks posed to your business – electrical failure, region-specific weather, human error, etc. – you can more effectively plan to avoid them.
- Develop a Strategy: With all this information in mind, we can help you form a plan that protects your vital assets, shows your employees how to react to a disaster, and minimizes potential downtime as whole.
- Determine Technology Solutions: During any disaster, you need to know that your emergency technology can be relied upon and that your employees know how to use it. By thinking about this ahead of time, you can reduce your investment in Disaster Recovery IT to specifically what is needed.
- Ensure Your Backup Capability: To keep you protected during emergency situations, Centerpoint IT backs up your valuable data on a regular basis. Therefore, no matter what happens to your data onsite, a recently updated version is always available as a contingency.
- Test Your Plan:Regardless of the Business Continuity solutions that we develop for your business, you have to be confident they will work! By testing the emergency procedures and systems on a regular basis, we can ensure that they will work specifically as expected.