Most of the time, a short delay isn’t that big of an issue. “Snail mail” is still common these days, and even a two or three-minute delay in email can be easily managed. However, when it comes to talking on the phone, even a three-second delay can be enough to derail an important conversation. Both parties talk over one another, important information can get lost in the gaps, or worse, it can even appear unprofessional.
Latency in business telephone systems simply isn’t tenable, and despite the ubiquity of email in today’s business world, a conversation over the phone is still commonly the first choice for communicating important information and making big decisions. That’s why it’s so important for Cobb County businesses like yours to find an expert IT provider that can optimize both your network and your business phones.
Need to match your network to your communication needs? Reach out to Centerpoint at 404-781-0200 or email@example.com today to get IT support that considers both sides of the equation.
Centerpoint is proud to offer a uniquely comprehensive Unified Communications (UC) service that provides Cobb County businesses with truly effective communications technology. By supporting your network and utilizing trusted business telephone technology from Allworx (of which we’re the #1 dealer throughout Georgia for six years running), we can provide your business with a range of benefits, including:
- Mobility that allows customers and employees to easily connect to the right resources anywhere in the world.
- Reduced costs, allowing you to reallocate funds to other areas of your business that need attention.
- A wide range of innovative features that make your communications easier and more effective, helping to increase productivity and improve your workflow.
- Reliable business continuity, protecting your first line of communication from inclement weather, power outages and more.
- Support from one of the only Atlanta service providers that have dedicated Phone Support and IT Support divisions under one roof.
With our knowledge and expertise on your side, you and your staff will enjoy a more robust and reliable UC system that won’t be held back by an inadequate network.
Our UC Allworx solution combined with Centerpoint Allworx Support (Plus) will change the way you think about business telephones. Get in touch with Centerpoint today at 404-781-0200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
to find out more about enhancing your Cobb County business’ communications.